Monday, May 11, 2009

What a weekend!





First of all I want to say THANK YOU to the gal,Insanity Kim!! I won some pretty cool earrings!!! YES! Thank you so much!

Second order of business: My husband had a job interview on Friday in St. George. He sent the resume last week and they emailed him back telling him that they would be looking at his resume. Anyway, the interview obviously went well because they offered him a job!!!! Unfortunately, the job is in St. George Ut, and we live in Provo (about 4 hours away). I am excited and saddened at the same time. I have met some pretty cool friends in Provo. Fortunately though for me the COOL ones I have met also have a blog:) YEAH! Excited because my hubby finally found a good job that is wiling to pay him decently!!!YEAH! And it has benefits. Instead of moving right away we will continue to stay in Provo AND Daniel will work in St.George and stay with his parents during the week and come home on the weekends. (his parents live in Cedar City.) My blog will not die don't you worry....:)

Third order of buisness: Was there a third order of buisness? I can't remember. If I remember the third order of buisness I will set up another blog entry. SHEESH...my memory is failing....

Thank you ALL who continue to read me and support me. I appreciate ALL your comments and I LOVE getting to know you all.












5 comments:

StephaME said...

So, how long are you gonna stay here?

Wendy said...

NO!!!! You can't leave !!! I've come to really enjoy your company --- but I know on the other hand, you have to do what's best for your family. Are you waiting until school is out ...???

Heather said...

Yay for a job! Moving is hard, but blogs make it a little easier.

Teri said...

Good luck! I hate moving and avoid it at all costs! I feel any pain you may be having!

shelley said...

hi lexi,
congrats on your husband's new job! in this stinky economy i'm always happy to hear some "good news" about someone getting a job rather then loosing one! :) and everyone is just a blog away. lol... i'm following you from mbc stop by and say "hi" anytime!
hugs,
shelley
http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails